skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aaron's Thoughts
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mackenzie meets Santa
Here's Mackenzie meeting Santa Claus for the first time!! Doesn't she look so "Excited" LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Love To Draw! Do You Want To See My Work?
Click Here!
My Fellow Family Bloggers!
Live, Laugh, Love
Livin' Our Love Song
Our Little Family
Rhonda
The Lebarons
The Three G's
This Is Our Happily Ever After
Writer's Play Room
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
2008
(5)
▼
November
(5)
Kyle & Daddy
Mackenzie meets Santa
The wards Fall Fest '08
My first attempt at the bagpipes
At Grandma & Grandpa McLaws house
About Me
Aaron
I reciently graduated from school and am very happy with the field of study, in which I work. I love spending time with my wife, and what a wonderful woman she truely is. I also love playing and horsing around with my kids each day.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment